Partners ? Who's funding ?
The NutriNet-Santé study is approved by the Institutional qualification committee (IRB) INSERM 10 July, 2008, No. IRB0000388 FWA00005831
It receives funding from Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Santé Publique France, INSERM, INRA, Cnam, Paris 13 University, and Sorbonne Paris Cité.
To know more about partners :
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Health (in French)
- Santé Publique France (in french)
- INSERM (in French)
- INRA (in French)
- Cnam (in French)
- Paris 13 University (in French)
- Sorbonne Paris cité (in french)
Additional specific fundings have been obtained from :
The NutriNet-Santé study is supported by scientific societies :
- the French Society of Nutrition (SFN)
- the French Association for the Research and Study of Obesity (AFERO)
- the French Society of Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition (SFNEP)
- the French-speaking Association for the Study of Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases (ALFEDIAM)
- the French Association of Dieteticians-Nutritionists (AFDN)
- the French Society of Public Health (SFSP)
- the French Society of Cancer (SFC)
- the French Society of Cardiology (SFC)
- the French Federation of Cardiology (FFC)
- the French Union of Oral Heath (UFSBD, Center collaborating with the World Heath Organization
Special thanks to Christelle Ballestrero who has accepted voluntarily to record with all her talent and enthousiasm the assistant systems for the Nutrinautes.
We also thank the following partners for their help in the achievement of the NutriNet-Santé study:
- Protéines Group
And thanks to all those who relay the study to their family, neighbourhood, friends… and are “ambassadors” of the study.